This one came to me via Sara, and her Leggy’s Many Sides blog.
- Link back to the ones who gave you the award.
- Tell us what you do to take time for YOU! That might be a hobby, a musical break, a favorite movie or show, sitting outside enjoying nature, or even taking a nap!
- Nominate five other bloggers – especially folks you think deserve a break from their routine.
For me, reading is my me-time. I start getting twitchy if I don’t get a chance to retreat into some fictional space on a regular basis. Ironically, now that I’ve started writing (and especially, started giving myself firm deadlines!), the amount of time I have to read has declined dramatically. I feel like I have to sneak a book late at night. Oh, wait… that’s not really a change.
And, for the five bloggers who need a bit of a break and will enjoy the kissable doggie porn of this badge, here they are:
- Smart Bitches, Trashy Books – OK, I know that’s a group, but they produce too much for me to keep up with, so they obviously need a bit of a break. 😉
- Julia Barrett– she just got her cast off, so she still needs the rest.
- Emmie Mears – another daily blogger; she has a Husky too, and I know how exhausting they can be! (And she’s doing Camp Nano… more successfully than I. O_o)
- Elizabeth Spann Craig – who took her breather pre-emptively. 😉
- The Passive Guy – so much useful, interesting information – I’m on overload… He must be too. 😉
Thanks, again, Sara! See you on Twitter. 🙂