I learned in a rather unconventional way this afternoon that my position had been eliminated. Thus, a four-year association ends. So my focus here is going to shift for a bit to reflect my job search.
That said, I’m hopeful that the work I’ve invested and experience I’ve built up over the past few years in social media will help me move on quickly from this rather abrupt change in my life. So here are some of my qualifications:
- Measurement and analytics expert, identifying reporting requirements, monitoring and testing the reporting implementation, and evaluating post-launch metrics.
- Expert in log- and tag-based web analytics (Web Trends, Urchin, Traffic Facts, Google); able to develop consistent, useful tagging schemes to track campaigns and conversions.
- Development and implementation of org-wide Web Trends training program; final deliverable was ongoing training presentations to groups of 10-30 individuals, including C-level officers.
- Responsible for successful SEO implementation across multiple websites and keywords, driving first-page placements for both small- and mid-sized companies.
- Skilled web developer, able to produce top organic search engine listings for multiple small businesses, driving converting traffic to those business websites and physical locations.
- Successful participant in external social media in support of organizational online identity objective. Developed nonprofit Twitter profile to include over 2,100 targeted followers in 13 months.
- Honors, Awards, Certifications, and Memberships
- Certified Inbound Marketing Professional (2009, certification through Hubspot)
- Certified Quality Improvement Associate (2008, certification through ASQ)
- Fluent in written and oral German.
- Fluent in written and oral French.
Anyone who has any thoughts, tips, or leads for me, please leave a comment. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.